FELIX THE TOAD



In the left corner by the door, lives Felix the Toad. He has made his home at day in one of my flowerpots. I noticed his residency as I was trimming the dead from my bird nest fern.

At night he crawls from his pot and jumps up on the window seal. He takes time about which window he will take up post. He really likes the one right next to the door but Maggie tries to introduce herself to him each time she goes for a walk. I always say "No No Maggie" and she runs along on her personal errand.

The blue plumbago is really pretty this year that is why I included it and also you need a close up after viewing it from afar.

Dear Felix has been around several years and each year he gets bigger. He is currently larger than hand size.

The Kitty Justice is that he visits each night and eats the bugs that come to the window. Wonder if he has any buddies?

Comments

Lee said…
Great pics, Lady Di. I used to have a pet green from that I named "Amadeus". He was terrific and my two cats at the time just ignored him.
Corn Dog said…
I remember you telling me about Felix from years past. He is getting quite large. He is a handsome fellow to boot. So glad your computer is fixed and you can post pictures again.
Merle said…
Hello Lady Di ~~ Felix seems to be happy at your place to return tear
after year - he is very large.
Thank you so much for your comments
I don't think too many of us would give our sons up as God did. I have 2 and 2 daughters. I am glad you enjoyed the quotes etc. Take care,
Love, Merle.
Lady Di Tn said…
Lee
That is a great name for a green frog.

CD
Having ones computer back makes me feel like a kid in a candy store. I guess Felix is quite an old fellow. Everyone on the hill looks for him each night. Now that I know where he hides in the day, I will keep a watchful eye on him. I am glad Henry, the black snake and Luther, the chicken snake have parted this world as they might think of Felix as a good meal.

Merle
Glad you enjoyed our outside pet Felix. He is quite a bug catcher.
Merle said…
Hi lady Di ~~ Thanks for your comment, glad you enjoyed the jokes.
I have heard that "not the sharpest
tool in the shed". Good one.
Take care, Love, Merle.
Merle said…
Hi again Lady Di ~~ Thanks again for your comments and kind words about my blog. I am so glad you enjoy it. I try to put a bit of everything on it.
I was going to e mail you with this but couldn't find your e mail address
The solution is in your hands - - how about another post??? Take care,
Love, Merle.
Susie said…
Hi Lady Di,
Just wanted to say thank you for your kind anniversary wishes!
I've enjoyed my look at your site and will return to read a bit more when time permits..
:)
Lady Di Tn said…
Merle
Thanks. I have been reading not posting but I some new pictures for today.

Susie
Your welcome and thanks for stopping in

Popular Posts