FOOTBALL SEASON IS HERE
THIS IS MY YOUNGEST NEPHEW ON PRINCE'S SIDE OF THE FAMILY. HE HAS JUST STARTED PLAYING THIS YEAR. HIS POSITION IS CORNER BACK.
THE CUTE GIRL IS HIS BIG SIS AND SHE TURNED 15 THIS YEAR SO LOOK OUT WORLD SHE HAS HER LEARNER PERMIT FOR DRIVING. (ACTUALLY SHE IS RATHER GOOD ACCORDING TO HER MOM) I HAVE NOT HEARD ANY COMMENTS FROM DAD YET.
THIS WAS WEEK ZERO FOR THE HIGH SCHOOL TEAMS AND IT IS ALWAYS FUN TO WATCH THE SCOREBOARD ON THE NEWS.
THE TENNESSEE TITANS WON FOR THE SECOND WEEK IN A ROW IN THEIR PRE SEASON GAMES.
THE KITTY JUSTICE IS I LOVE WHEN THEY START BUT BY SEASONS END I FEEL AS IF I HAVE OD ON THEM.

Comments

Lee said…
Our football seasons is coming to an end now. Teams are getting ready for the semis and then finals...then the grand final. All very interesing. :)
Merle said…
Hi Lady Di ~~ I hope your nephew has a good season and enjoys it. His
sister must be his best fan it seems.
Thank you so much for your comments, glad you enjoy reading them with your morning coffee. I am glad you got a little rain and hope you get more.
Take care, Love, Merle.
Lady Di Tn said…
lee
about mid season I will be wishing for the end.

merle
Albert is so thin I worry that some big guy will hurt him. Maybe he will just outrun them.

Popular Posts