Sunday, August 05, 2007


NOT AS PRETTY NOW!!!!!!
Today our thermometer was at 102 degrees.
When I got back from the lake my petunia were brown. I cut them back and they are beginning to bud again but it is sooooo HOT they cannot be pretty much longer.
Each morning I try to water the plants before it gets into the 90's. The weatherman stated that we have not had a summer this hot since 1952. That was the year Prince was born. 1952 holds the record of 107 degree day. I hope it keeps the record.
The Kitty Justice is that we have air conditioning now whereas when Prince was born they did not.

3 comments:

Steve G said...

The look pretty nice to me. Lots of water to fight the heat.

Lady Di Tn said...

Steve
The pic was before the heat got them. I have not taken any pics around here lately as it is so brown and crusty. Tn is known to be a Green state but not in some spots at the moment.

Lee said...

The purple/blue ones on the right (looking at the screen) look like my "Nodding Violets"...pretty. :)