NOT AS PRETTY NOW!!!!!!
Today our thermometer was at 102 degrees.
When I got back from the lake my petunia were brown. I cut them back and they are beginning to bud again but it is sooooo HOT they cannot be pretty much longer.
Each morning I try to water the plants before it gets into the 90's. The weatherman stated that we have not had a summer this hot since 1952. That was the year Prince was born. 1952 holds the record of 107 degree day. I hope it keeps the record.
The Kitty Justice is that we have air conditioning now whereas when Prince was born they did not.

Comments

Anonymous said…
The look pretty nice to me. Lots of water to fight the heat.
Lady Di Tn said…
Steve
The pic was before the heat got them. I have not taken any pics around here lately as it is so brown and crusty. Tn is known to be a Green state but not in some spots at the moment.
Lee said…
The purple/blue ones on the right (looking at the screen) look like my "Nodding Violets"...pretty. :)

Popular Posts