WEST HILLS BAPTIST CHURCH


This is a gallery canvas so I painted all four edges yesterday and did some touch up on the foreground.


I need to take a better picture so I can have some cards made. I suggested to Sis to have the cards sold to members of the Church and anything over the expense of having them made should be used to feed those in need. She thought that was a good idea. I think each card should sell for at least $3.00 each or 4 for $10.00.

The Kitty Justice is I can avoid painting pictures of buildings and go back to painting my Geisha girls.

Comments

Lee said…
Well done, Lady Di! I've yet to tackle buildings...land and seascapes always seem to beckon me...and like a sheep, I follow willingly! ;)
Lady Di Tn said…
lee
Angle do not make us Angels when we paint. I love the freedom of not painting buildings.
Everytime I tackle a building I wonder why I do this to myself?
My advise continue to be a sheep.
thanks
love and prayers

Popular Posts