Maggie has made a choice. Last evening the democratic candidate HC was on television and our dear sweet little dog began to GROWL. I looked at what she was growling about and their on the big screen was HC talking to an audience of Idiots and Maggie was growling at her. You talk about LOL. Even a dog knows better than some American. Maggie was not even born during all the Clinton skenanigans so she has no history to forget like the more claimed intelligent spies es.
This award was given to me several days ago by Mary from Mary's Writing Nook . Since behinder I got the slower I get I am just now displaying it. I wish to say Thank you very much.

I would like to past it along to any of the blogs I regularly visit but most of all to Merle at Third Try as she is wonderful at making you laugh when you might wish to cry. Thanks Merle for as said "the good times.

I had rather laugh than cry besides it does not give you a headache like ole tears do.

The Kitty Justice is that Maggie dog is one smart puppy.

Comments

Merle said…
Dear Lady Di ~~ Wise dog, Maggie.
Thank you so very much for the "You Cheer Me Up" award. That was so nice of you and I am glad you enjoy the jokes and stories. Thanks also for some jokes you have sent me, they will get on in time. Our rain didn't come last night, so maybe your snow will or will not arrive.
Take care Dianne, Love, Merle.
Lady Di Tn said…
Merle
I just love your blog and how you have it structured. You have something for everyone and end it with such nice thoughts. It was 28 degrees this morning and the western part of the state has already gotten snow and schools have been closed. They say it will snow, warm up rain and get cold again and sleet and then by the weekend back up into the fifties. Sorry you did not get your rain but a good thing you watered when you could.
Peace
Smart dog:)
Marcel said…
I'm not a HC fan either. Maybe Maggie is onto something?
Lady Di Tn said…
Monica and Marcel
Maggie is a smart dog and I think she will go well beyond the so called 200 word vocabulary . Wouldn't that have been a sweet job figuring out how many words a dog can understand?
Peace

Popular Posts