OOPS! I forgot to post the Seafood Supreme which was served in a potato basket with a cabbage rose on the side.
It was almost to pretty to eat but I overcame that attitude with the first bite. JANUARY 12 2008, Watched the sun rise and waited for Little Brother and his son to go hunting. We had coffee and I listened to little brother's stories. He is like Grandpa Christian, he can tell a story from beginning to end without missing the smallest item.
The fried bananas were brought to the table and they sang to me twice. First Happy Birthday in English and then in Chinese.

Mr. David took this picture and took off the top of me head. See the pretty hand band/scarf that Carol gave me. Prince and Mr. David preparing to enjoy the fare at China Cottage.


Carol smiling for the camera all the time saying "It's not my birthday."





Prince gave me this beautiful teapot which was hand painted in Hungry.







I save my cards and open them after coffee on my birthday. I guess you can say that is my tradition. Prince had not gotten up yet so the pink box had the teapot inside but I wanted to wait for him before I opened it up.
The Kitty Justice is that it was a wonderful day EXCEPT I did not hear from Puppy.





Comments

Marcel said…
I'm glad you had a good birthday, but darn that kid anyway.
Merle said…
Dear Di ~~ I am so glad you had a lovely birthday, and you all looked good and so did the food. The teapot
is beautiful. I am sure Puppy will be sorry to have missed your day and will make up for it later.
Take care, my friend, Love, Merle.
Granny Annie said…
What an elegant birthday celebration!
Lady Di Tn said…
Thanks it was a lovely birthday.

Puppy lives in an all male dorm. I have been unable to contact him so I gave him the MOTHER GENERAL THREAT. I would embarrass him by chasing him down if he does not let me know that he has not been eaten by a COMPUTER.

DON'T MESS WITH A MOMMA BEAR NOT EVEN HER CUB.

Thanks again for all the kind and wonderful wishes on the BIG FIFTY EIGHT.

PEACE

Popular Posts