Whenever, I get the energy, I plan to separate the irises around the cabin and replant them where they will get more sunlight. Also, the leaves have covered the roots too deep and I need to dig them out.
Today, I put some lambs ear on the left side of the front door in front of the purple heart and also took a few little sprigs of Brenda's ground cover to add to my growing perennials. I cut off the tulips leaves so the silver mound would have a better chance to spread and I was thinking I really need to replace that balloon flower that I lost. I had three among the silver mound and something happen to one of them.
After playing in the yard before the rain came down hard, I headed for the upstairs of the cabin. The painters have started on it and Omar said the storm window upstairs on the left side of the cabin was caulking inside and he did not wish to break the storm window trying to get it out. He was correct. I first tried to get the caulking out with an old knife and that was too much effort. So I went to the work shop and got a wood chisel and a hammer and I was able to unstick it in a very short time.
Tomorrow it is not suppose to rain so I plan to take advantage of the storm windows being removed and head out early to clean the windows . I used the little hand vacuum cleaner to debug the windows upstairs and will finish tomorrow after I do the windows.
The kitty justice is I must take advantage of their muscles rather than mine. I can clean those windows and storm windows too . A kitty has to do while the window of Opportunity is open.