Lucky J has for the last two Art Venture Luncheon that I have attended, has ordered dessert. That is okay because she would be a light weight soaking wet.
Bunny ordered the California Roll.

Three of the ladies ordered this and I think it was the Asian Chicken Salad. They were way on the other end and I did not hear what they ordered and forgot to ask when I was up taking pictures.




I ordered the Lotus Roll which was tempura fried lobster, asparagus and avocado topped with baked scallop & wildberry sauce. I also ordered green tea. I was expecting a little pot to show up with a tiny cup to drink from and got a tea bag and a cup of hot water. The saucer and glasses are curved so you are not seeing things. I was truly disappointed in the Tea.


This is the door prize that Lucky J won. There were two of them.




This is the orchid that Shirley won and the colors are hard to visualize as because of the painting on the wall.





The two ladies on the left up close are the hostess for this month. The are Mz Fire and Lady Purple. I am sitting on the right side and you can barely see my shoulder as the waiter took the picture but you would think I did as I did not appear in the photo. One of my best friends is Cat who I am seated beside. She was the one who got me into the group and I have thoroughly enjoyed meeting all the ladies.
Howie resided from the group and we have a new member Eddy, she is the second from the end on the right side of the table. I look forward to getting to know her.
This was a new restaurant which has only been opened for a short while. The name is Wild Ginger and it is located in Franklin in the Cool Springs Area. Not the historic district. You can check them out at www.dinewildginger.com
The Kitty Justice is the food was really good but the Tea was a BIG DISAPPOINTMENT. Also, the waiter was nice , pleasant and efficient.






Comments

It looks like a fun time in spite of the TEA disappointment. I would expect a pot of some sort also.

BTW I am sorry about not having any rain out your way. Washington is called the Evergreen State because of the amounts of rain we get so I feel your heartache when you mention losing trees etc. We have had drought times too and it is not a pretty sight. I know TN is a beautiful state. MB
Lady Di Tn said…
MB
We did have a fun time but to serve such fine dishes, the tea bag and cup took away from the ambiance.

The weather people are saying this is the dryess first weeks of August in sixty years and we had a drought this time last year. We were ahead a couple of inches of rain until this month. Now we are short. Prince and Puppy went to the big county fair in this region (Wilson County) to see a friend race in the cart races and they went through a downpour between here and there. He called and was hoping to hear me say it was raining on the hill but alas not a drop. We can see the rain on the hills around us but I guess our 925 ft above sea level sticks us up higher than others so we get none. It is cloudy and humid today but not a drop of rain. Peace
Anonymous said…
I must say it looks like you guys stole your food from that cooking show I saw on High Definition Television last night. Lordy was it beautiful stuff and probably tasted great too. The problem was they didn't give much more than a taste. I mean there was no Oatmeal cereal bowls to be found.

We need rain and while it is August and things normally begin to dry up and die for fall, it is sad to see everything in so much stress.

Don't forget my Deer Hunting story tomorrow.
Lady Di Tn said…
Abe
Thanks and that taste was really good. Peace

Popular Posts