Here is something yummy to make.
Fruit Butter
1 stick of butter
2 pkgs. of cream cheese
2 TBS Grand Marnier liqueur
1/3 cup powdered sugar
1 ten oz. jar Preserves
Soften the butter and cream cheese. Put in a food processor the soften items and mix well. Add sugar and Liqueur and mix well. Be sure to scrap down the sides after you mix it. Add preserves and pulse to blend.
I prefer peach or apricot preserves and it is heaven on English muffins. You can use your favorite preserves and eat it however you wish.
This is something easy to make but really good. It makes a great gift to friends, teachers and family.
The kitty justice is if you are a diabetic, you can use sugar free preserves and splenda instead of sugar.

Comments

Jeanette said…
Gday Lady Di,,

This recipe sounds so yummy im going to make it next time I have visitors,, Oh my its so cold over there.. I hate winter . Its already 32.6c = about 90f and its only 11.30 am..
Day4plus said…
Yummers!!! I must try this. I have the boys for there is no school Monday so that might be something to do. Thank you. MB
Lady Di Tn said…
Jen
I hope you get to make it soon. I am not fond of either too cold or too hot weather. I like mine just right like in the Three Bears. Not very often do we get it but when we do MY WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY. Peace

MB
I have found that everyone likes it and I think the boys would enjoy making it. Have a fun day with the youngsters. Peace

Popular Posts