Normally the organ is not within sight when you come down the aisles of St. George's Episcopal Church. However, this past Sunday we went to see our organist give a solo concert.
Gerry Senechal began his musical career at the age of eight and has a very lengthy list of his achievements. Which are too numerous for me to mention. We are very fortunate to have him at the organ at St. George's. The concert was fabulous and if you would care to listen to it, please go to www.StGeorgesNashville.org and click on live video.

Merle at Third Try has given me another award for being Fabulous!!!!! or at least my blog. I will follow the rules and give it to four people.
Here goes
1.Deena at Can I be Pretty in Pink?
2. Chris at Nashville Daily Photo
3. Abe at My Bird Blog
4. Mary at Mary Writing Nook




Jeanette at Jen's Chronicles gave me the above award almost the same time that Merle at Third Try gave it to me. Thanks girls. Now LOL and remember the last time y'all were called GIRLS. HEEEEEEHEEEE
Jeanette at Jen's Chronicles has tagged me for a meme.
The rules are to list six things about myself. (Yikes, I would much rather talk about you)
Link to the person who tagged you.(I need to get Puppy to show me how to do this or if you know and can give me DETAIL instructions I would be happy to hear from y'all)
Share six random things about yourself.
Tag six people and let them know they are tagged on their own blog.
The six random facts are as follows.
1. I am a Life Member of the National Rifle Association.
2. I like to drink my first cup of coffee in Peace.
3. After my Mother died in 1998, I started having bouts of depression.
4. I prefer pastry over candy. However, I would not turn down the candy if it is CHOCOLATE.
5. In 1997 I was fitted with hardware. (Rods and screws in my back)
6. My Prince and Puppy along with the rest of my family will always come first.
Now to tagged the unsuspected in no certain order.
1. Lilli at Nevada & Lilli's travel page
2. Gwyn at Juneau Daily Photo
3. Monica at Changes in the wind
4. Patty at Simple Joys (This lady need to publish a book)
5. Mary Beth at Small City Scenes of Stanwood.
6. Mo at Greatfullin
Now I humbly ask that you put my dear friend, Cat in your prayers. She had a really hard year in 2008 starting out with a stroke and she overcame that but now needs a HIGH RISK back surgery on L1 and L2. Cat's surgery is scheduled for February 10Th. If you would be so kind to add her to your prayers, all of us who love and know her would be eternally grateful.
The Kitty Justice is I have given you something great to listen to and some fun to be had with tags and awards.


Comments

Thanks for the thought KJ. I'm just not good at these so I will read the others. MB
Good vibes going out to Cat. Her surgery is on Kaylee's birthday so all will be fine.

The concert sounds wonderful. MB
Thank you Kitty Justice for thinking of me but I can't seem to get into meme's.
Hope the best for your cat.
Anonymous said…
Thank you for considering me for an award. I must say that I am still trying to figure out what to do with the ne my wife gave me. Thanks for visiting my birds blog.
Lilli & Nevada said…
AAh Thanks for the thinking of me to do this but i decided a long time ago these are not for me.
But i like what you had to say about you.Thank you.

Now for Cat, i will certainly send out prayers for her.
Mary said…
Lady Di,

I will send you an email explaining how to link to other's blogs etc.

Loved the organ concert. Lovely! Your church is beautiful.

Congratulations on the award and thanks so much for thinking of me. I am honored.

Praying for Cat. I've added her to my prayer list.

Yah! God is good! We didn't get the ice storm. It seems to have passed us.

Blessings,
Mary
Merle said…
Dear Dianne ~~ I am glad you were pleased with the awards and have posted them and passed them on.
I will keep your friend, Cat in my prayers. I hope her surgery goes well
I am glad your weather is a little nicer. I wish ours was.
Take great care, my friend, Love, Merle.
Lady Di Tn said…
MB, Monica and Lilli
Thanks for your wishes for my friend, Cat.
I will try to remember your feelings on memes in the future.

Abe
Your welcome. All of your blogs would fall under the catagory of Fabulous. Thanks my friend can use all the prayers she can get.

Mary
Thanks for the help and now to follow the instructions. Glad you like the Church and most of all the concert. He is a talented fellow. Glad your weather is better and thanks for putting my good friend on your prayer list.

Merle
Thanks for the awards and I did try to pass them on and not just say take if you want. I enjoy the fact that you thought enough of the content and our friendship to give them to me.
I never will forget when Cat finally could start talking again what she said about the stroke. She said she could not move nor speak and she wondered how long she would be trapped in that condition. Really scary and now she has this HR surgery. Thanks for putting her in your prayers.

Peace to Y'all.

Popular Posts