Gerry Senechal began his musical career at the age of eight and has a very lengthy list of his achievements. Which are too numerous for me to mention. We are very fortunate to have him at the organ at St. George's. The concert was fabulous and if you would care to listen to it, please go to www.StGeorgesNashville.org and click on live video.
Merle at Third Try has given me another award for being Fabulous!!!!! or at least my blog. I will follow the rules and give it to four people.
1.Deena at Can I be Pretty in Pink?
2. Chris at Nashville Daily Photo
3. Abe at My Bird Blog
4. Mary at Mary Writing Nook
Jeanette at Jen's Chronicles has tagged me for a meme.
The rules are to list six things about myself. (Yikes, I would much rather talk about you)
Link to the person who tagged you.(I need to get Puppy to show me how to do this or if you know and can give me DETAIL instructions I would be happy to hear from y'all)
Share six random things about yourself.
Tag six people and let them know they are tagged on their own blog.
The six random facts are as follows.
1. I am a Life Member of the National Rifle Association.
2. I like to drink my first cup of coffee in Peace.
3. After my Mother died in 1998, I started having bouts of depression.
4. I prefer pastry over candy. However, I would not turn down the candy if it is CHOCOLATE.
5. In 1997 I was fitted with hardware. (Rods and screws in my back)
6. My Prince and Puppy along with the rest of my family will always come first.
Now to tagged the unsuspected in no certain order.
1. Lilli at Nevada & Lilli's travel page
2. Gwyn at Juneau Daily Photo
3. Monica at Changes in the wind
4. Patty at Simple Joys (This lady need to publish a book)
5. Mary Beth at Small City Scenes of Stanwood.
6. Mo at Greatfullin
Now I humbly ask that you put my dear friend, Cat in your prayers. She had a really hard year in 2008 starting out with a stroke and she overcame that but now needs a HIGH RISK back surgery on L1 and L2. Cat's surgery is scheduled for February 10Th. If you would be so kind to add her to your prayers, all of us who love and know her would be eternally grateful.
The Kitty Justice is I have given you something great to listen to and some fun to be had with tags and awards.