Chase, my sister cat. Check out the matching black spots.

I have been noted that I have a camera and he starts to sneak around the room and out of site.

Slinging to the back of the room .


Peaking out from Sissy chair before he make an exit, stage right.
Here lately whenever, I visit Sis, Chase will come out and meander around. A few years ago, before he started staying with Sis during my niece flights(she works for Southwest) he would hide and only appear if he was trying to leave the room . Since I took his photos, I wonder if he will appear the next time I visit.
Sis and I had a fun time together and I think it was getting me ready for the week ahead. We went to a Chinese restaurant and had a nice meal, then we went and sniffed and touched most items in Big Lots. We also made fun of some items. They had pink flamingos there but wanted fifteen dollars for a pair. Little much for a gag gift. I like them because Mother always liked them. We had a wonderful visit and it is fun to have a sister.
The kitty justice if you do not have a sister, maybe yawl should adopt one.


Comments

Unknown said…
You mean that Chase isn't a camera hog lie Alex, who sometimes ends up in photos when he was meant to?
I tinkz dat Chase iz a berry han-sum kitty kat! I tinkz dat Chase lookz likez ME! OK?
Maybe now that Chase has had his picture taken and posted for all the world to see he will always be out so you can take more. LOL

I hope Your Mimi is feeling perky again. We NEED our Mothers to be here forever..

I am back from my wanderings and have posted again. Peek when you have time. Take care. MB
Jeanette said…
Gday lady Di, AWW chase is so cute spots and all, now he made friends with you he might start comming out to greet .you. I hope Mimi is feeling a lot better as I write this..
Jenxxxx
So Sweet and cute cat !! I loved her so much !! Great..Unseen Rajasthan
Lady Di Tn said…
Nick
No Chase's middle name is shy. Peace

Hello Alex
Yoz iz correzt Chase Manz is berry han-sum just like youz. Peace

MB
Thanks for the good wishes on Mimi. She is getting stronger each day. I have wondered around to most of the blogs and your trip looks like a fun one. I just take the time to read and take no time for comments. Peace

Jen
Thanks for the well wishes for Mimi. While she was napping today, I ran by the doc office for a specimen cup. Tomorrow I will return it for a culture. Chase is a cutey. Peace

Unseen
I will not tell Chase man that you referred to him as a girl. But he does appear to be wearing eye liner. Peace

Popular Posts