If you wish to get people worked up just mention GUNS, HEALTH CARE, KIDS AND EDUCATION and RACE.
I often wondered what is really going on behind the scene when these subjects come up and a never ending debate ensues. I think these are used as smoke screens to pass bills that otherwise would not get passed.
First of all lets take GUNS. In our state a new gun law was passed that licensed concealed gun owners could go into a bar and parks armed but then they gave counties and bar owners the choice of opting out. To me that law accomplished nothing but debates. Like giving a dog food but putting a fence around it.
Secondly how about Health care. It could be fixed by making those who make the rules live by the same rules. Same health care for everyone. When was the last time a doctor was given a chicken for payment? I did not have health care until I could pay for it myself . How come now it has to be free? I am still alive and kicking.
Thirdly, how about kids. If kids were taught manners and respect and that there is consequences for their actions plus they really do have to study to pass a test, then problems would be solved. Worked for me.
Education well that is up to you if you wish to learn or not because there is way more opportunities than when I was young. I paid and when to college at night and worked during the day. Poor but determined not out to play like some of today's youth.
Last but not least Race. Now I asked if a white professor was arrested by a black officer , would we be having all this whop la that is playing on all the news now.
I think NOT. Too often people are a COLOR FIRST instead of being just a human being. Just think when we die will our souls be the color we are now?
Now the KITTY JUSTICE OF THIS POST IS TO STATE, I AM A LIFE MEMBER OF THE NRA and I am proud of the fact. Also, I am a concerned Kat about society in nut shell.

Comments

This is a nice post...I loved the photo wordings..Great..Unseen Rajasthan
Lady Di Tn said…
Thanks unseen. Peace
All I can say to that is AMEN!! Unless that is too religious. LOL

You said a mouthful girl!! MB
Lady Di Tn said…
MB
Sometimes I get carried away and done out. LOL
Peace

Popular Posts