These are some of the last photos that Prince made before his camera LED screen went bye-bye. He has sent it off to the manufacturers to fix it. He was always taking photos of the morning sky as I happen to be busy in the kitchen.
We had rain last night and therefore the top photos look a lot like today except not as much fog. I think Maggie has the best idea. "Let's sleep in."
As for the weather around here, the last three mornings have felt like September. Yesterday it was 58 degrees breaking a 1877 record. The weather folks have promised more like July in the coming days. It sure was nice these last few days. I am not looking forward to the return of July weather because then it becomes "AIR YOU CAN WEAR."
Mimi is progressing slowly but on an up hill climb. Ah, we should all grow up with an attitude like Mimi's.
Today is the kind of day that I will gaze on Abe's sunflower to cheer me along. His new blog and Nick's have given me a problem as they will appear and then a block will appear that this website cannot be viewed. However, it is there until I close that nasty little box, then the whole screen disappears. When Puppy comes over, I plan to get him on the problem. Until then I may not get to visit those sites. My thoughts are "CAT FUZZIES." I have very little time as is to get on the computer and to encounter such nasty problems while reading my favorite blogs just causes me to mutter "Cat fuzzies and Cat hairs."
Back in the eighties, I was on a bowling team and we were playing a hard fought game when I made a bad roll and I uttered those same phrases. I was told by one of the guys, he needed to teach me how to cuss.
The Kitty Justice is I refuse to cuss as my Dad could make some sailors blush.


Comments

I love the foggy morning shots. Look at that shiny coat on your dog. the weather here as been very warm for us and no rain which is unusual. I need some rain as myy webbed feet are cracking or is that quacking. MB
Lady Di Tn said…
MB
I think there is something mystical about fog photos. Wow, your weather has been unusual. We are suppose to get more of the wet stuff this weekend. Peace

Popular Posts