Comments

Lady Di Tn said…
Hey ya'll
click on the email to enlarge to read. I thought this funny and hope ya'll do too. Peace
read it----too funny!! but some could be true. Maybe I will never mature. LOL

I've been frog gigging and while frog legs are good, they keep twitching when you fry them. I know, I know--so don't watch.

The dogs in the pond were so funny and wet and stinky. MB
DUTA said…
Unfortunately, most of it is true. We could look at it in a funny sort of way, but the stuff belongs to the category of 'real'.
Maria said…
Too bad it's all true ;)
Have a nice week ahead!
Lady Di Tn said…
MB
I guess I am with you about maturing. I think the older I get, my mind strays to youthful ways.
I wish Maggie could have joined the dogs in the fun. Being the only dog on the hill she thinks she is a four legged hoomin. Peace

Duta
I thought it was a hoot but must read it again as most of ya'll say it is fact. Peace

Maria
Hope you had a wonderful weekend and posted some great photos from your area. Peace

Popular Posts