This is a close up of a tiny flower which really means a lot to me. First of all , I got these seeds from my Mother who loved flowers . She and I would always go outside and check out all the plants and flowers in the yard each time I visited until she could no longer go outside.
Secondly, these are so pretty in the evening and I can hear Pa Christian saying "About time for the pretty by nights to appear."
Pa Christian could grow anything and make it spectacular and Mother inherited his love of plants and flowers. Now, as I have stated before, Mother could grow things on rocks and I inherited my love and knack of planting from them.
The kitty justice as this love of growing and planting has stopped at my generation because not one of Mother's grandchildren show this wonderful love. Maybe it will appear back in my grandchildren.

Comments

What a pretty little flower and great memories associated with it. Is it a 'four o'clock' ?
MB
Lady Di Tn said…
MB
Yes it is a four o'clock. There must be a red one near by as some of the yellows are now streaked with red and there are a few solid reds. Mother only had the yellow ones. Peace
Mary said…
Lady Di,

I have never seen yellow four o' clocks, just red ones. It is so pretty. What a treasure to have that seed and for the flowers to continue generation after generation.

Enjoy your day, my friend. The sun just disappeared and the storm is moving in. :-)

Blessings,
Mary

Popular Posts