Name the books you have by your bed to read.
Also, do you have a toy that lives on your bed?
As you can see, I have seven books and one toy.
1. Glenn Beck's Common Sense book that I found when I was dusting. I do not care if you like him or not but you can surely agree with the following view:
"Elected officials are like some ALIEN LIFE FORM who believes they are of higher intelligence and do not have to live by the same rules as we nor do they have any personal shame."
2. The Little Book of Prayers edited by David Schiller. You can find lots of wonderful prayers just open up the book.
3. Farmers' Almanac 2010 What county girl would be without this staple to read?
4. Spoken Music, The Poetry of Nashville and Middle Tennessee edited by Tracy Lucas and Paula Underwood Winters. This book has Prince and my photos and a poem by yours truly. Also the back cover is one of my favorite photos of the sun rise on the hill that Prince has taken.
5. The Book of Common Prayer. I can hear the Celebrant speak as I read from page 353 "Almighty God, unto whom all hearts are open, all desires known, and from whom no secrets are hid:---"
6. Sarah Palin's book Going Rogue. It was a signed Christmas Gift from Prince. So far a really good read.
7. Your Love is Amazing by Roberta Croteau. This morning it flipped open on Chapter 19. Pray The jest of the chapter is not to Ask, ask, ask like little children with too many wants but to LISTEN to God's answer to our prayers. We are blessed that he does not always give us what we want to hear.
8. My Vols Bear rest on my bed daily between the pillow shams. This was one of those unexpected gifts from Prince.
Please let me know if you wish to play my Meme?
Grandma Pammie Pooh is the one in the fuzzy hat on the Snow train. Like the train I hope the snow moves out.
The Kitty Justice is you really never know what y'all are gonna find here.