7. Took a bartending class and passed. Had to make 1o drinks in 10 mins. Everything had to be correct and you did not know which ten drinks you would be required to make. Had my license for one year and then did not renew them.
6. As I was growing up I was told that my Great Great Grandfather on my Fathers side was full blooded Cherokee. His last name was McMillan and I would argue that the name was Irish. This tidbit was told to me by my Dad and you never knew if it was real or memorix.
5. Did not have any hair until I was three years old. Just fuzz until then and when it came in it was snow white. Now my hair dresser wants to charge me for two haircuts since my hair is so thick.
4. I have harvested more big game than either Prince or Puppy. Have not and will not catch little brother.
3 Closet tool lover. I could spend HOURS in a hardware store and get lost for weeks on end in those big box store, touching, looking, reading.
2 Cannot buy one pair of shoes at one time. I always find 2 or 3 or more that I need. (This is due to having one pair growing up and spending summers in bare feet--very poor country girl)
1. Spent my teen years on the drag strip and love the sound of big engine and the smell of burning rubber. Ah, Christmas tree lights have a new meaning.
The kitty justice is to know me is to love a fur ball. Woowee Kat Fuzzies.