POST TURTLE
"YOU KNOW HE DIDN'T GET UP THERE BY HIMSELF, HE DOESN'T BELONG UP THERE, HE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WHILE HE'S UP THERE, HE SURE AS HECK AIN'T GOIN' ANYWHERE, AND YOU JUST WONDER WHAT KIND OF DUMB A-- PUT HIM UP THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. "
Got this little guy in an email from little brother.
The kitty justice is you know who this Post Turtle happens to be or not to be.
Everyone in Tennessee went running into the streets yesterday to celebrate the fact that the recession has been over since last summer. I guess we hard working folks were too dumb to realize the fact until someone enlighten us. I know folks who never changed their lifestyle even as they cried "We have no money." Being a poor girl from the country where you made ever penny count for those folks I say "sink or swim" while I yell " Hope yawl like the Post Turtle change."

Comments

Too too funny Lady Di!!!
Yes why weren't we all told that the recession was over. Now we can spent all the money we have been saving up!! I wish. HA!!


Thanks for the comment on my goaties. they are lots of fun. If you are ever feeling blue go visit my goats and it will bring a smile to your face.. MB
Lady Di Tn said…
Glad you enjoyed the post turtle. Thanks. Peace.
Kitty, the colors of the turtle are really beautiful even though that isn't the point.
Lady Di Tn said…
Monica
I thought he was rather striking also even if he is a post turtle. Peace
Merle said…
Hi Dianne ~~ How unkind of whoever put that poor unfortunate turtle on
that post. Hopefully only for a photo
and no harm came to him. Such a very
colorful fellow he is. Take care,
my friend, Love, Merle.
Lady Di Tn said…
Merle
I am sure he was put up there for only the photo. Peace

Popular Posts