Prince surprised me with this beautiful coconut cake for my birthday. He remember that Mother always baked me a fresh coconut cake each year for my birthday.
It was so "COLD" I did not wish to go out on my birthday, therefore Prince stopped by The Loveless cafe and picked up a great meal. It was catfish, green beans, fried okra and lots of their famous biscuits and jam. So after such a grand meal, the cake was really a BIG surprise.
On another note, we still have snow but have a promise of forty degrees this coming weekend. Yeah. As any true southern would tell you, we like the snow but want it gone in a couple of days. This one has hung around a little too long.
The kitty justice is the old saying "have your cake and eat it too" was right on at our house last evening.

Comments

YummY!! MB

Popular Posts