As I was enjoying my coffee on the porch this morning, I was intrigued by the changing sky. This is looking east.
As soon as I snapped the first photo, I looked left and took this one of the west.
The clouds were moving in from the west.
I thought this rather cool and if you click on it to enlarge it you will see God looking through a mask on the left side of the photo. (My imagination at large)
Then the rain came for about thirty minutes and the far away hills were not visible.
The kitty justice is where did you take your morning coffee as I was entertained by Mother Nature.
BTW Happy Father's Day to all yawl fathers out there. Father Kirby is missed today and it is hard to believe he has been gone six years.

Comments

Beautiful sky at your house this morning.I think I had my coffee curled up on the den sofa finishing Midnight In The Garden Of Good and Evil for the second or third time.
Lady Di Tn said…
MA
Glad you enjoyed the sky photos. Sounds like you had an enjoyable cup of coffee too. Peace
Anonymous said…
Your elevation is good for these kinds of panoramas. Nice shots.
Lady Di Tn said…
Thanks Abe. Peace

Popular Posts