As we drove by downtown, I snapped this photo of the Tennessee Tower. When it was built, it was the National Life and Accident Insurance tower and I worked on the 24th floor in accounting.
Ah, I forgot to post the instructions on previous days. Shucky durn. Also, I posted 22. as 21. The real 21 states Learn three clean jokes.
I will start with twenty three today.
23. Floss your teeth.
24. Drink champagne for no reason at all.
25. Ask for a raise, when you feel you've earned it.
26. If in a fight, hit first and hit hard.
27. Return all things you borrow.
28. Teach some kind of class.
29. Be a student in some kind of class.
30. Never buy a house without a fireplace.
31. Buy whatever kids are selling on card tables in their front yards.
32. Once in your life own a convertible.

The kitty justice is that the convertible should be a Corvette.

Comments

What a view from the 24th floor...
DUTA said…
I don't mind looking at a tower or looking out of a tower, but I'm not thrilled with the idea of living or working in a tower.

Blessings to you for posting these wise, little instructions. I sure enjoy reading them.
Lady Di Tn said…
My replies to each of you ended up above my post. When I changed the header and template, lots of things didn't show at first, such the list of followers and now the comments are above the post. We will see if this one makes it below Duta's. Peace

Popular Posts