Saturday, July 02, 2011
Next, I did the 8 large and 9 small windows in the front. After the weekend and rest, I did all the bedroom windows and two bathroom windows. All of these were only done on the outside so I still have the inside to go.
Next week, I will spend time washing the windows along the upper porch. Since the whole back is sliding glass doors and big windows which run the entire length of the porch, it will take at least a couple of days to do those. Then and only then will it be time to do the insides.
The kitty justice is I plan to put the large fan out on the porch and to keep me cool.
More instructions from H. Jackson Brown Jr.'s book.
49. Buy vegetables from truck farmers who advertise with hand-lettered signs.
50. Put the cap back on the toothpaste.
51. Take out the garbage without being told.
52. Avoid overexposure to the sun.
54. Surprise loved ones with little unexpected gifts.
55 Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
56. Never mention being on a diet.