This is my youngest Nephew on my side of the family. He has always stood a head taller than any of his classmates from the very beginning of his school years. When he was younger we always referred to him as "Little Bit" well we cannot do that any more. I know football coaches have wished for him to play linebacker but he enjoys music. He is a freshman in high school this year and makes his marching band debut this coming Friday night, August 19th.  He will be marching on the same field I marched on when I was in high school. Ah the memories of those Friday nights back in the Sixties. His high school plays their first  football game of the season at my old high school. The kitty justice is that he likes the fuzzy hat club as much as I did way back then. BTW where is his hat?

Comments

DUTA said…
He's a handsome lad.
I wish him Good Luck on Friday night!
Lady Di Tn said…
Duta
Thanks. He is a big lad and I am sure the football coaches foam at the mouth when he walks by. Peace
Merle said…
Hi Dianne ~~ A handsome nephew whose nickname was "Little Bit". I wish him success for his future.
Thanks again for the e mails that I posted in my post. Everyone liked the "Attitude is Everything" which I also thought was great. Glad you liked my flowers as I did. I don't get the chance very often to browse a garden
shop, so enjoyed it. Take great care, my friend, I wish you enough of all the things you desire. Love and Peace, Merle.
Lady Di Tn said…
Merle
Thank you for your kind words and sharing my emails with your reader. I know what you mean about going to gardening shops as I have a very hard time leaving them and not bringing something home. My Mother could grow anything even on rocks and I always think of her when I am looking at flowers either real or photos. Wishing you enough. Love and Peace

Popular Posts