Wednesday, August 10, 2011
I will add more instructions today from H. Jackson Brown Jr.'s book "Life's Little Instruction Book".
84. Forget the Joneses.
85. Never encourage anyone to become a lawyer.
86. Don't smoke.
87. Even if you're financially well-to-do, have your children earn and pay part of their college tuition.
88. Even if you're financially well-to-do, have your children earn and pay for all their automobile insurance.
89. Recycle old newspapers, bottles, and cans.
90. Refill ice cube trays.
91. Don't let anyone ever see you tipsy.
92. Never invest more in the stock market than you can afford to lose.
93. Choose your life's mate carefully. From this one decision will come ninety percent of all your happiness or misery.
94. Make it a habit to do nice things for people who'll never find out.
The copy right on the book is 1991 therefore, the kitty justice would be if young people even know what an ice cube tray is today.