When I posted the Cornmeal Waffles on the July 17 th post, I did not have a waffle iron. Now I have one and last Sunday I made the waffles and to say they were good is an under statement.  I had hesitated to buy a waffle iron but on my last trip up to see my sister, we found this at the Outlet Mall. It was on sale for $15.00 and I thought why not get it and try those waffle recipes I have been reading. The kitty justice is that this is one of the best bargains I have found lately and it is will just keep on giving me good waffles.

Comments

Had cornmeal waffles in Costa Rica and yes....they are fantastic! Glad you got the waffle iron.
Lady Di Tn said…
Monica
I had not ever had them and after reading the recipe, I was dying to try them. They are really good.Peace
What a great deal you got... Hope you all enjoy those delicious waffles.
Hugs,
Betsy
Lady Di Tn said…
Betsy
We did enjoy them very much. Peace

Popular Posts