This is one of the most unusual houses in Nashville. I have always heard it was called "A Small World". After I had taken the photo, I walked back to my car which I had parked in J Percy Warner Park and an older gentleman was loading up his golf clubs and changing his shoes. He said he notice I was taking the photo of the house and asked if I knew anything about it. I told him "I did not except, that my son loved the house design." He told me the cone section was the owners office and the top of the cone was glass where he could look at the stars at night and meditate. He also informed me that the identical sides were decorated differently. One side of the house the man decorated and the other side the lady decorated. 
The Kitty Justice would be fun if this house is ever on a home tour to go inside and see how each side of the house is decorated. 

Comments

Well indeed if you ever see the inside you better share:) Just the strangest looking thing.....a his and hers house.
Lady Di Tn said…
Monica
That is what the man told me. He apparently knew the owners. Peace
Unknown said…
I drove by this house twice today on my visit to Cheekwood, was amazed by the design. I absolutely love it.
Unknown said…
I drove by this house twice today on my visit to Cheekwood, was amazed by the design. I absolutely love it.

Popular Posts