To the left of the fireplace is a small hallway to Gallery One. I could have spent a day or two just looking around. Only had one hour before it closed. 
 So I will have to go back but at this point I began snapping photos. When I entered the door this was the view to the right. The photo below is a close up of the table and you can see into Gallery Two. 

 This was on the other side of the display where the table is located and this display was up against the wall. I think this table maker had a wrap sense of humor. I did like the details on the fish. The photo below was taken when I turned around and stood in the same spot. 

 I really love these lamps but they would not go with my decor. 
 The lamps are out of the photo on the right and this is the display from that angle. 
 Beautiful Autumn  dishes. Soon we will have lots of oak leaves on the ground at the hill. 
 There was something for every one and yes all of it is for sale. 
 OOPS. I did not mean to download this photo twice. I would say the craftsman is an unusual doll maker. 

If you will look back at the first photo and see that this handsome rocker was the first thing on display on the left when you entered Gallery One. His smaller counter parts were hidden behind the lamp display. The kitty justice is this should make you want to come and browse. 
BTW Click and enlarge the photos. 

Comments

The dolls are really cute and the rocker is a one of those un-expected things.
Hi Di, What a neat place... Just think of all of the talent in this place... WOW!!!
Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Betsy
Lady Di Tn said…
Monica
Glad you liked the dolls. Peace

Betsy
Yes and most are local craftsmen. Come spend money and support TN. Peace
Beautiful! What talented artisans and so many in one place!
DUTA said…
It such a pleasure to look at all these exhibits! Especially with your superb blog lay out.
Lady Di Tn said…
MA
It is always nice to hear such comments. Thanks and Peace

Duta
You are so kind and I am glad you enjoyed the photos. Peace

Popular Posts