After subjecting Prince to one of my not so often Hissy fits, he brought this home to me. It is a Happy Pill. If you are not happy you press the little red heart and a baby's infectious laughter plays.  The instructions are printed on the label. 


The Rx 247365
From Dr. Laughter
Refills Unlimited
Qty 1
SQUEEZE AS MANY TIMES AS NEEDED.


Reduces stress, enhances the immune system, increases blood flow, stimulates physical healing, enhances creativity and improves muscle tone. 


SIDE EFFECTS:
excessive happiness, contagious laughter accompanied with a sore stomach and tears. 


The Kitty Justice we all need a Happy Pill at times.

Comments

Jackie said…
Every single time I listen to a baby's laughter, I laugh...I smile.
It is indeed infectious!
Great gift!!
Love your blog title and your theme at the ends of your blogs. Very creative...
Lady Di Tn said…
Jackie
Glad your are enjoying my merger post and I came upon the theme quite by accident. Babies laughter is infectious and I guess that is why they used it in the Happy Pill. Peace

Popular Posts