New Member

WOO HOOO!!!!   I WAS HEALTHY ENOUGH TO GET OUT AND BECOME ONE OF THE NEW MEMBERS OF THE WOMAN'S CLUB OF NASHVILLE ON FRIDAY.

My wonderful sponsor and friend, Beverly, presented me with my rose when my name was  announced in the meeting. 

The club was started in 1909 under the name The East Nashville Civic Club. They have done some  really good works and continue to do so while having fun. Each department has a Charity listed that they support 

BTW if you wish to learn more go to WWW.THEWOMANSCLUBOFNASHVILLE.COM OR .ORG


The Kitty Justice is that you can be as involved as you wish in The Club no requirements attached and you know Katz love no requirements. 

Comments

Congrats to you... You will enjoy it! I just hope that you will be healthy enough to participate in what you want to.....


Have a great weekend/week.
Hugs,
Betsy
Lady Di Tn said…
Betsy
Thanks and from your lips to God's ears concerning my health.
Peace
Lee said…
That's great that you're up and about, Lady Di. I bet you feel so much better within yourself, too. I know that suffering from a back problem really can play on one's stress levels!

Don't be too shocked next time you visit my blog. I decided yesterday to give it a bit of a face-lift. But in changing the template - it's "look"...I lost all the past comments to my posts...all of them!!!! And I don't know how to retrieve them! So frustrating!

All I felt like was a bit of a change...but I didn't intend losing what all my blogger mates have written over the years! Grrrrr!

Take it slowly, Miss Kitty...remember...two steps at a time! ;)
Congrats to you.....glad you were able to go and accept your membership.
First of all---so glad you are feeling healthy. YAY!!
Congrats to you so go and enjoy and as always do just what you want to do. MB
Lady Di Tn said…
Lee
I have learn to squat like Japanese wrestler instead of bending over. One good thing, I will have the sleekest thighs on the hill. LOL Sorry that the Bloggin Monster has eaten your comments. Bad ole Monster. I am practicing my best Clint Eastwood "A woman has to know her limitations." Peace

Monica
Thanks. I was worried I would have to cancel but alas the Good Lord sent some Sunshine (in the name of a better back) my way. Peace

MB
Thanks and that makes two of us. I think there will be as much as I wish to do at the Club. Peace
DUTA said…
Congratulations! I'm sure you'll become an outstanding memeber of Nashville's woman club.

Excellent picture of you and your friend!

Popular Posts