Mother and Sons

 Groom Lewis with his Mother . This was at the Rehearsal dinner and I do believe this happy photo of Mother and Son is one of my favorites.
My SIL was not only the Mother of the Groom but the Mother of the best man. I may get in trouble for posting this photo as Number one Nephew is very private. He is dark and handsome but not tall and very, very musically talented.  Lets not tell him . Okay.
He has two beautiful young girls, one is 4 and the youngest is 2. They were flower girls in the wedding. At Rehearsal, Age 2 child refused to go down the aisle but before she refused she said "No Thank You." 
The Kitty Justice is # 2 Great Niece is not only cute but very polite. 

Comments

Jackie said…
Beautiful Mother...and handsome sons!
Love the little girl's "no thank you."

Lady Di Tn said…
Jackie
Thank you and #2 Great Niece is gonna be a pistol. Peace
Enjoyed reading your blog posts from your trip and the wedding. Looks like you had a wonderful time.

Don't know why some people are so private... Gosh--we are all just people and we enjoy getting to know each other... I don't understand that..

Hugs,
Betsy
Lee said…
I won't say a word. I'll not tell a soul!

Handsome fellows there in those photos!
Lady Di Tn said…
Betsy
Had a grand time and it would be nice if others were not so private because now we have to get photos through his Mother or Lewis if we see the little girls. We did get Mimi an Ipad so maybe they can send her photos. I think Facebook and blogs are a great way to stay in touch with folks. But that is my feelings.

Lee
Thanks, because I wish to honor his feelings but darn he is so handsome and talented along with his little family that it is hard not to post or share about him and his family. Peace

Popular Posts