First Chow and Bedspread

This is Ming one of the first Chow Chow that I loved. She was a tiny ball of fur when I first saw her and loved to run around in circles in the apartment. Chow Chows were easy to house train, all you had to do was put them up on your bed and take them out first thing in the morning.  But alas, this is not about my Chows but about the bed spread. I made this red and black bed spread in the 70's and after I no longer used it, Mother kept it on her bed. After Dad died it came back to live in my house once more. It is currently in the cedar closet downstairs. I am thinking about getting it out and putting it on our bed. 
The Kitty Justice is  will it  work or should I buy a  coverlet with exotic birds?

Comments

I just love Chow Chow's too. Had a black on back in the early 60's. His name was Whiskers.
Used the cover. Just think it is 'historic'. LOL MB
Lady Di Tn said…
I use to raise them and they are cats in a dog's body. Mine were sweet but looked scary. I had a big red male named Chu Bear and when he ran outside one day, a little boy Yelled "a lion, a lion."
I may get Puppy to help me get it out. Thanks and Peace
Lady Di Tn said…
MB
Got Puppy to reach up high to get it down from the closet. Put it on the bed and then took it off. It just does not go well in the room nor my paintings of the Calendar girls. Back to the closet it will go. Peace
Lee said…
I think it's time to dig out the bedspread again...it's had enough time in the closet!!
Lady Di Tn said…
Lee
I did but it did not go well with anything. Looked like a big red and black spot light. You saw nothing else when you entered the room. It will head back to the closet. Peace
Lee said…
Well, that's okay, Lady Di...even Liberace wouldn't come out of the closet!!
Lady Di Tn said…
Lee
How funny. Peace

Popular Posts