Thursday, July 17, 2014

Big Boy Little Boy

Photo was taken on Puppy's birthday. Mr. Rowdy Bandit Katdashing is much larger now. I believe after the little boy has terrorized Maggie for the pass few weeks, well he needs to either go outside as I intended or head down to the cabin to live with Puppy. 
My legs look like a salt shaker, with all the scratches and holes on top from the Kat running and then suddenly using me for a climbing pole. Yes, I did clip his nails.  I really think if something happens to him, I will get a more mature cat as I am too old for his unpredictable behavior. 
Puppy went to the lake on his birthday with 4 other guys to give his first college roommate a bachelor party. Another one bites the dust. Last weekend Puppy was in his wedding party. 
The Kitty Justice is that Puppy is one of the few left without an anchor. 

3 comments:

Changes in the wind said...

Those kittens can be a handful:) Maybe he should go live in the cabin like you suggested.

Lee said...

A little sweetie and a big sweetie! :)

Lady Di Tn said...

Monica
Puppy is getting ready for him and I may have to go down to the cabin and put a rush on the getting ready . I miss my walk on Moe. Peace

Lee
I agree. Peace