Flowers in July

 The geranium in the dragon pot is doing rather well. Close up below.

 This red geranium is under two hummingbird feeders. I love the rich color and the smell. Horizontal from the red geranium is a fern that I had in the basement. I read if you brew a strong pot of tea and pour it on them when you first take them out of winter storage, they will do really well. I have been doing this and it seems to work.
 The fern photo is for my SIL as she admired it daily when she was here.
 I only had two glads to bloom this year and I brought the second one inside for Mimi to enjoy. I thought the colors were stunting. Be sure to enlarge to enjoy the colors of all the flowers.
The Kitty Justice is that yawl have July flowers to enjoy.

Comments

I bought a hanging fern, OMG! did it make a mess. Love your wonderful
pot..Thanks for the comment. It is great to get interesting comments that tell it like it is. yvonne
Beautiful flowers!
Lady Di Tn said…
Yvonne
I have wintered 4 fern over the winter for several years. Bring them out give them tea and they once again give me pleasure. I do get on my soap box sometimes and glad you understand. Peace

Monica
Thanks. How is the knitting going on the top? Peace
Lee said…
I love geraniums. There is such a wonderful variety of them.
Lady Di Tn said…
Lee
They are not only pleasing to the eye but I love the smell. I also like Marigolds, wet tomatoes and most any kind of herb. I have two big pots with herbs so I can stroll by and rub a leaf or two. Then just like a big Kat I purr at the wonderful fragrance. Peace

Popular Posts