Nothing to Say

The Kitty Justice is I took the title from one of my favorite blogger. 

Comments

Adullamite said…
Stop Thief!!!!
Lady Di Tn said…
Catch me if you can. hehee. Peace
Lee said…
You said it all in a photo! :)

Don't worry, Mr. Ad-Man won't catch you, Lady Di...I put my foot out and tripped him up...I didn't hurt him...I swear I didn't! :)
I don't believe that YOU would have nothing to say EVER!!!!!! ha ha.....

BUT--if I saw that sunrise/sunset---I would be speechless also. Gorgeous.
Hugs,
Betsy
Lady Di Tn said…
Lee
Nothing like tripping a Scot away from Scotland. English Channel here he comes. I sure hope he can swim as I think he is so very funny with his strange humor.
Thanks and Peace

Betsy
LOL I know I have a tendency to get wordy but some times the Indian in me comes through and I am very silent. Peace and Thanks

Popular Posts