Today


At eight thirty eight I finally took a photo of the fog this morning. Both Prince and I went out with Maggie to try an see the Lunar ellipse but alas it was not to be. We did however, see "Hoot" on the same limb of the walnut tree so we went inside and cracked open the kitchen door so we could listen to his song. Just as I sat down with my first cup of coffee, he flew off toward the pond. He must have a favorite tree he sleeps in down there during the day. 
Since I did not get to enjoy a visual of Hoot, I watched the sun rise and color the fog. The sun is up high now and the fog is still in the valley. 
The Kitty Justice is to get out today as rain is predicted for the other days in the seven day forecast. 
BTW We can use the coming rain on the hill. Enjoy today Yawl. 

Comments

Adullamite said…
Fog and mist makes great pics.
Oh my gosh, I hqve the double band quilt, woman in NC made it in 1975. Well talking about greed, did you see where a man bought a pair of rinestone shoe's for
two milliam dollars. The world has gone MAD.. I am dog sitting my Daughters dog and her new husbands dog who sings, he is a riot. They are on their Honeymoon in NYC. yvonne
Lee said…
At times the valley to the west of this plateau upon which I live looks just like that....beautiful. :)
Lady Di Tn said…
Adullimite
Fog always appeals to my artistic nature. Peace

Yvonne
What a nice grandma you are to sit with their 4 legged baby. Seems as if greed is the revolving force in our world. So happy you have a double wedding ring quilt. I look at mine and I can see Mother's hands and feel her touch. Peace

Lee
Glad you can experience such a view. Peace

Popular Posts