Here today

 My geraniums are still going strong. However, after the cold front moves in this afternoon these beautiful blooms will be no more. 
 Yesterday, I took some cuttings from both plants and placed them in my kitchen window just like Mother use to do before a killing cold spell. It is said we might see SNOW flurries on Saturday. 

I put this pot of purple wandering jew in front of Mimi's window but I need to go out and move it so she will not have to watch it die. I could stick in the basement with the other plants to winter but I have almost run out of room for the plants. 
The Kitty Justice is that we were fortunate to have outside beauties this long into the fall. 

Comments

From blooming to snow...that is a fast turn around. Glad you are prepared.
Lee said…
I just wrote on another blog about how much I like geraniums...they're lovely. :)
Lady Di Tn said…
Monica
Tennessee weather. If you don't like how it is today wait around and it will change. Peace

Lee
One of my favorite flowers. Peace
Adullamite said…
Snow?
Horrid stuff!
I prefer the flowers.
Lady Di Tn said…
Adullamite
I do not mind the snow if I do not have to drive in it. Due to the cold mornings, the flowers are now gone. Peace

Popular Posts