the tree

Got the tree on Sunday afternoon and it sat outside until Monday late. Immediately put the tree skirt around it . We had a bio hazard ruin all my lights so I waited until Senior day, Wednesday, to go to Ace Hardware and get 5 strings of ceramic lights. You know the big bulbs like we had in the sixties and fifties. Anyway put on 3 strings that afternoon but could not reach the top. Prince put the last 2 strings on for me late yesterday and I spent most of the evening putting on ornaments. Headed to bed with 2 more boxes of ornaments to go. 
The Kitty Justice, I could have left it on the porch and had a Charlie Brown Christmas. 

Comments

This decorating business gets harder every year:)
Lee said…
I'm looking forward to the end result, Miss Kitty! :)
DUTA said…
I LIKE YOUR 'OUTSIDE' AND THE TREE.
WISH YOU A PLEASANT WORK WITH THE ORNAMENTS!
Lady Di Tn said…
Monica
How true. I only put 2 wreaths out on the front doors this year. I figured due to less time between Thanksgiving and Christmas I would use the time to do the inside. Peace

Lee
I will post them shortly. Peace

Duta
I took my time and it took several days. I ordered a star topper and just put that in place yesterday. Peace

Popular Posts