Pot keepers

 Do you have any pot keepers? I had the bird already in my pot of plants and thought it fun to put the Cat on that one. 
I put the hummingbird on the Spider Plant. Think it will eat it? LOL Then the spotted frog on the Borges Plant. As you can see the Blue Pencil Plant was already on it's way our or as Lee said" Pop It's Cork". I got these little critters from my niece and nephew for Christmas 2014. I took the photos as soon as I put them on the pots and I can see quite a different in the way the plants look now as they did then. 
The Kitty Justice is they are fun little items to decorate your pots.

Comments

They are cute...
Lady Di Tn said…
Thanks& Peace Monica
I like the little critters too. MB
Lady Di Tn said…
Thanks MB I do think they add a little fun to the plants. Peace

Popular Posts