Thought for Thursday

 Instead of a Throw Back Thursday, I wish to ask you a serious question and you need to give it lots of Thought. Thus the title of this post. 
FIRST YOU HAVE ONLY ONE CHOICE. Think carefully before you speak or type, etc.  Your sense of smell will be gone forever, however, the twist is you can chose one smell . Now what would you like to smell forever? I asked Prince and he quickly replied the smell of diesel fuel burning. WHAT???? 
Now you think about it. Would you want to smell the sent of your loved one forever or perhaps you would prefer something baking. 

 Maybe you have a favorite flower or perhaps wet tomato vines. 
 Then again you might like the smell of cut grass and sunshine or the freshness of rain. 
Please think carefully and tell me what you would like to smell FOREVER. 
THE KITTY JUSTICE IS I MAY TELL YOU IF YOU TELL ME YOURS. 

Comments

I have a friend, that has no smell
at all and I always feel bad when I say Oh soneone is cooking onions. Now her husband said the kitchen was on fire
and she had her back to the fire. Well, I think I would be hard pressed for an answer, either smoke or flowers.
yvonne
Wow that is a tough one. Maybe how the outdoors smell after a freshening rain on a summer day....and then hmmm.....
MB
Lady Di Tn said…
Yvonne
I feel very compassionate concerning your friend who cannot smell anything. I think you need to stick with a flower. Peace

MB
Made you THINK!!!
PEACE
It is interesting that everyone picked a smell that is not manufactured and I too would go for the outdoors after a rain.
Lady Di Tn said…
Monica
The thought dawn on me when I took a big sniff of one of my favorite smells. It is funny how we all love Nature. Peace

Popular Posts