Beautiful days of May

I am truly BLESSED  to view all the beautiful sunrises that are presented to me each day. I give Thanks for these daily but I also give Thanks for all the small but very necessary things we have in America. I feel that this Hill is a haven for all wild life even us two legged kind. 
No, I am not fit and fine as a fiddle and yes, I hurt when I awake but if that was not the case, I would just have to stump my toe to make sure I am alive. 
I have turned off the TV as no news is the best news. I have limited myself with only one hour of computer time and just enjoying ever task be it hard or easy in the days of my life. Just stop and think Y'all we only get so many of them. 
The Kitty Justice is y'all should do the same and remember where you are IS where you are meant to be. Peace

Comments

Lee said…
Wow! That is so beautiful. :)

Yes...we all should...must look around us and stop taking what we have and see for granted.
Beautiful skies:)
Lady Di Tn said…
Lee
Thanks and yes we should because it would make us all better. Peace

Monica
Thanks and Peace
Adullamite said…
The ever changing sky is always worth looking at.

Popular Posts