Lilies and Human Monkeys

 As I was taking a photo of this beautiful Lily for Mimi as it cannot be seen from the house, I hear noise in our neighbor's trees. Up in a big Oak was a tree trimmer cutting limbs away from the power line that comes up from the road. 
 There two of them climbing around like it was second nature. They would climb up a tree and cut the limbs back and then repel down like it was a joyful activity. I wanted to shout "Whee" but thought they might not get my humor. So I remained silent and just watch their Monkey maneuvers. 
 After they started dragging the brush to the road I continued my quest to get the best photos of my Lilies.

The Kitty Justice is to be surprised by a acrobatic show for one, other only the trees would have known they were there. 

Comments

Lee said…
I thought that was a monkey at first glance...then I pinched myself to remember you don't have the running around free there to climb trees! lol

Lovely blooms, Lady Di. :)
Your Lilies are beautiful and I wanted to be up the tree with the guys . You should have shouted out WHEE!
MB
Wanted to thank you for your comment on my blog. We get a beautiful sun rise over the hill behing us but looking to the sunset---well we are in the trees.
MB
The lily's are so pretty...hope they smell good too.
Hi, beautiful lilies, I have planted lots, a no trouble plant.
When we built our first home in Maine we hired a tree man to cut some
very tall trees, he climbed to the top I took photo's and start cutting
from the top. It was amazing to watch. These guys are so agile. Love
a surprise like that. Enjoy the flowers, mine are just coming up.
yvonne
Lady Di Tn said…
Lee
LOL When I first heard them, I thought the squirrels had gotten big. Thanks and Peace

MB
Thanks and it made me think of my tomboy youth when I loved to climb and play in trees. If I had their climbing equipment then boy would I had more fun. Sounds like we have similar views. It is rare for us to get a good sun set. We have to walk next door to our neighbors yard. If Mother nature has her way we may get one though. Saturday the wind blew and we lost 3 big trees near the white barn and two fell across the old road going to the barn. Peace

Monica
They do not have a smell as far as I can tell. But then again I have not stuck my nose into them . Peace

Yvonne
Thanks and I do enjoy lilies and yes they do not cause me trouble and I like it like that. I am finding I rarely plant annuals any more in the yard. I really enjoyed the guys skill and ability to climb and climb and climb. Must not be afraid of heights. LOL Peace
DUTA said…
hUMANS CANNOT COMPETE WITH MONKEYS WHEN IT COMES TO CLIMBING TREES. WE HAVE " EVOLVED"... EVEN FITNESS SESSIONS CANNOT BRING BACK AGILITY.
LOVELY FLOWERS YOU'VE GOT THERE!
Adullamite said…
Lovely pics of the flowers.
Lady Di Tn said…
Duta
Those tree climber could give lazy monkeys a run for their money in climbing. Thanks and Peace

Mr. A
Thanks and Peace

Popular Posts