Twelve Days

 The morning of July tenth.
This morning. 
Between these two mornings, I have had really good days adjusting to not having the PESKY Gallbladder. I do not paint birds very well and my pal Peaches is an expert at capturing the little feathered fellows therefore, I spent a day painting with her to get some much needed advise. I do have to say Painting is one of the true joys in life. I think this morning's photo would be a nice one to paint.  Anyway, I came home and worked on my Rooster which I have repainted several times. There is more paint on that one little bird canvas than I really care to mention. 

 Prince and I had dinner with a couple we car pooled with when Puppy was in grade school on up until they could drive. They are really a fun couple and we hope to continue enjoying night outs with them only if it is once a month. He is a fireman and she is a teacher and if nothing else you gotta love them because of what they do. 

The really great time was spent on girlfriends day at my friends Pammie Pooh's home and Mz. Bubbles fixed fried rice for us to eat. I brought some rice crackers, fortune cookies and Kemp's Sea Salt and Caramel Yogurt. When you open the carton of Kemp's there is a cow hoof print to show the cows have given their stamp of approval. 

To top it all off, I got to spend a day with Big Sis and we played with her walk on cats kittens, went out to eat and shopped at her local outlet mall. I found some unmentionables that have truly made the girls happy, happy, happy. I had not been able to travel to see her for 2 months and that made our time together even more special.

Little brother works odd hours so I texted him to see if he could meet us soon for a sibling day but alas the two free days for him either Sis or myself had other things we must do (doctor visits and a funeral)

The funeral I attended was for my MIL 97 year old friend. She made it out of hospice twice but alas we all have to go through that door sooner or later. She was one of the nicest ladies I have ever had the pleasure to know. She did lots of good deeds but most we will never know about as she did not require accolades She was the only person who ever called me her Angel and all I did was get her car through the vehicle inspection in order to secure her tags for another year. 
As the Priest stated along with her son she had a positive attitude and saw the best in every situation. The world need more Mary's but Heaven has a jewel now. 

I have kept busy and turned off the computer more because life is going going and soon will be gone.

The Kitty Justice is I will still post occasionally but not daily and there are some parts of the computer world I may not visit, case in point FB. I will continue to read blogs I enjoy but may not post a comment just be a ghost passing through. 

Peace be with You. 

Comments

Adullamite said…
Just keep posting pictures like those.
I wish you Peace:)
Lady Di Tn said…
Mr. A
Thanks and you are a nice fellow. Peace

Monica
Thank you and I think that is one of the kindest things we can wish one another. Peace
DUTA said…
God has blessed you with many talents (painting being one of them), so you'll have no dull moment. There's life beyond the computer, and we must now and then take some break from sitting in front of it.
Enjoy yourself!
Lady Di Tn said…
Duta
Thanks and I limit my time because you can while away lots of time on the machine. Do you remember the science fiction movies where the Machine takes over the world, well I think that Machine was the computer. Peace
Lee said…
And Mary shall remain alive in your memories, Miss Kitty...cherished memories of a special person.

Keep painting...keep appreciating the beauty that sounds you...and keep sharing it with us...when you feel like doing so. Take good care. :)

Popular Posts