LETS HERE IT FOR THE BOYS

 Puppy was my cook, driver and all round care giver  during my health issues. Whenever, I need some muscle to do anything at all I could count on his shoulders. 
 Prince was my true night in shining armor during these all months of despair when I could not do anything. He can only cook bacon and Eggo waffles but he knew the best  places to bring in food to feed the whole family. He is the best of the best with all he did for everyone not just me during this time. 
 BIL Ed could be counted on to bring wonderful smoked and grilled food and soup mostly for lunch but often he would bring his food for dinner. He and Puppy took on the doctor visits for Mimi. 
Cousin Bill rode in with dinner more times than can be counted for the family and bless his heart he is still doing it. I did cook for him two weekends ago. A Small thank you since he has been so generous and faithful in his care for those on the Hill. 

I will never be able to THANK MY FOUR GUYS ENOUGH for their caring and support. 
I confess as I was searching for single photos of these fellows it was VERY HARD to locate a photo of just each one( could not find one of Ed) thus all of the above photos are dated. Looking at the photos Bill is the oldest male first cousin and Ed is the youngest of the first cousins males on Prince's fathers side of the family. 

THE KITTY JUSTICE IS I LOVE EACH ONE AND THEY SHOWED THEIR LOVE FOR THIS FAMILY KAT WHEN HER PAWS WERE DOWN. 

Comments

DUTA said…
You're lucky to have such wonderful men around you. They deserve the greatest appreciation for the way they helped you during the bad times. Your post about these fine people, has really moved me. I get very emotional when reading or hearing about human behavior such as that displayed by your men.
May God bless them with the best of blessings!
Thank God for the good men in our lives. Tell them I said so
MB
Barbara said…
Thanks for your visit and glad that the worst is behind you. I'm having constant pain from osteo-arthritis but reading about your experience puts mine well into perspective. Blessings.
Hope you are feeling better!
Adullamite said…
That's great and I am glad you are able to cook for them once again!
Had no idea you were that sick...hope you are getting better.
Mary said…
Dianne, so glad to catch up with you again. I've missed all my blogging friends. Please drop over to my Writing Nook and catch up.
Lady Di Tn said…
To Y'all
it is ground hog day and I truly appreciate all the kind thoughts and prayers. I am very fortunate and Blessed to have 4 wonderful men in my life. Peace

Popular Posts