Getting Better

 First of all, these photos were taken in August and December of 2017. Most of our buttercups are up and blooming and I noticed our Hawthorne bush was budding out when in the RAIN I took Maggie to her 4th chemo treatment. Doc says she is still doing GREAT. Music to my ears. I may try to dig this vase out of it hidding place today and put some fresh flowers in the hallway near the front door. We have a break from the rain and our weather people have stated we are 5 inches above normal.
 My walk on Cinnamon comes when the garage door is open because he will have access to his food bowls. I keep dry in a bowl and when he appears he gets his treat of tuna fish. When my son came in last night from having dinner with friends, he and a black and white cat were fighting near the basketball goal. Puppy got out and both cats high tailed it to the neighbors yard to continue their excapade. When the garage door went up this morning NO Cinnamon. But on Maggie's second outing he was waiting at the back door telling me he had finished the dry food and needed his treat. I gave him a little extra as I figured with his night life he needed it for strength. 
 These beautiful nail polishes were left in my stocking by Santa. With the arm and neck trouble of 2017 I was unable to paint my nails and with January being a bust on health, I just last week got to try one of them. This week I tried another color. Got a few weeks to go to try them all. 
We had clouds and a little streak of sunshine this morning and the sun has peeked out a few time today but alas it looks as if the clouds will win out. The Kitty Justice whether it is cloudy, rain or sun, enjoy the day. 

Comments

The sky picture is beautiful...great shot. Glad you are doing better.
DUTA said…
Wonderful news! The buttercups are blooming and Maggie's doing great!
Your remark about Cinnamon's 'night life' made me smile.
Enjoy the beautiful nail polishes! The colours look perfect to me.
Glad everyone is getting better. I scrolled through the posts I missed. Great shots and stories. Love the sky views. And give Maggie a sweet pet from me.
MB
Lee said…
Hey there, Miss Kitty. I'm so happy to hear that Maggie is doing well...that is so great.

Cinnamon is a lovely looking cat.

Over the past 36 hours or so we have been receiving wonderful rain...and more is yet to fall. No complaints from me!

I'm also glad to her your neck and back problems are on the wan, too. Keep it up!! :)
Mary said…
Lady Di,

I'm glad Cinnamon was at the back door and wasn't lost or hurt. That is good news.

I hope your part of the country didn't get the flooding we got here. Come over to the Writing Nook when you have time and see the photos.

Have a great weekend.
Hi Kitty, Glad to be back in Maine, Boca was a culture shock. Traffic and so much.
Back at the Catholic Soup Kitchen and all we talk about is these crazy Masscres of inocent people. One day here is 25 degrees today 50 what a yoyo. Flower shows keep us going.
I hope the Senate will vote those assault guns out. They are for the Army. I believe in hunting a a gun or pistol. Machine guns are for evil Gansters and cowards.I hope
"Wayne Lapeirre" with NRA goes to the hottest spot in hell. He is so greedy $$$ and
more guns. yvonn.
e
Lady Di Tn said…
Monica
Thanks and Peace.

Duta
I glad I made you smile. Thanks and Peace

Mary Beth
So glad you stopped by and read the post you missed. Seems like my post get further and further apart. I will be sure to tell Maggie the petting is from You. Peace

Lee
I was told by my doctor I could just do only one of the exercises for my neck at my last visit. Needless to say I have been doing most of them because it cannot hurt. Might help the ole neck. Maggie has 4 more chemo treatments and so far she has tolerated them well. I call Cinnamon my handsome little man. We have gotten more rain in the month of February and it will be the 3rd wettest on record. Enjoy your rain. Peace

Mary
As I told Lee we had the third wettest February on record this year. There has been some flood but not as bad as your area or near the Ohio river. I will darken your post soon. I was happy to see my Cinnamon looking up at me with those gorgeous green eyes. Peace

Yvonne
We too have had yoyo weather but hopefully not any cold weather to come. Yes we will have a few cool spells but not single digit weather. Machine guns were banned for military use during Prince's youth so they are not on the market. I do not own an assault gun but I know some really GOOD people who do and they like to go to gun ranges and just shoot. I know something needs to be done but banning guns will never stop EVIL. You feel very strong about Wayne Lapeirre and the NRA but just like any organization there are those you like and those you do not like and others you do not even know. I am proud to be a Life Member of the NRA and I believe in the Second Amendment. Peace be with you.
Lee said…
Something strange is going on.

When I click on your blog, Di, a completely different layout to what was the norm comes up...And at the top is a strip across the top, a narrow window with the words below in it....

Quote -"Subscribe to this feed using Always use - Live Bookmarks - or Choose Application - or My Yahoo

Always use Live Bookmarks to subscribe to feeds. " End Quote

And below that advice...is the contents of your blog...in a totally different layout to previously.
Lee said…
And, now, about 20 mins after writing my previous comment, everything is back to normal again!

They're coming to get us, aha!!! :)
Adullamite said…
Glad you are getting better.
Great photo of the sky.
Lady Di Tn said…
Lee
I was changing things around but then I thought why mess with a good thing. I did not realize that it changed the format as you played. I am beginning to think while we enjoy our time on FB, Blogs Goggle and the likes, we are being spied upon. No I am not crazy but I do believe the internet has lots of crazies invading our space and habits. FREE IS NOT FREE JUST A WAY TO CHECK UP ON THE MASSES. Glad my page is normal and I will try to leave it alone. Peace'

Mr A
Thanks. Some times when I am doing a task that is automatic, I think hey a year ago you could not do that. I am thankful I can do so many automatic task that we all take for granted. The sky from The Hill is always beautiful. Peace

Popular Posts