HERE WE GO WHEREVER YOU ARE

 THIS IS A PAINTING I DID OF A DEAR FRIEND WHO IS NO LONGER WITH US. HE HAD CUT AN OAK TREE IN THE FRONT YARD AND HAD SPLIT IT INTO LOGS TO BE USE IN THE FIRE PLACE. FRANK COULD NOT READ OR WRITE BUT HE COULD PLACE A TREE ANYWHERE HE WANTED IT TO LAND. RIP 
THE LILLIES ARE JUST BEGINNING TO BLOOM BETWEEN OUR HOUSE AND THE CABIN. I JUST LOVE THESE AS THEY HAVE DOUBLE PETALS AND THEY ARE ONE OF MY FAVORITE COLORS. 

THE LITTLE CHURCH PAINTING IS OF A SMALL QUAINT CHURCH IN SPRING HILL. THIS AREA HAS BOOMED SINCE THEY BEGAN BUILDING CARS AND SUV. I SURE HOPE THIS LITTLE CHURCH HAS BEEN SAVED WITH ALL THE GROWTH. 

THE KITTY JUSTICE IS WHEREVER YOU ARE ENJOY THE DAY. 

Comments

DUTA said…
You've certainly got talent. The three paintings prove that; all three of them are awsome!
Hi There, Your paintings are fantastic. That is one area that I have NO talent in --so when others do it, I am always in awe... Love all three paintings --but you can guess that the LILIES really caught my attention...

Hugs,
Betsy
Lady Di Tn said…
Duta and Betsy
Thanks but the lillies are a photo not a painting. I have failed to commuinate it was a photo for this I give y'all my apology. Peace
Lee said…
Hey there, Miss Kitty. I love your paintings. They are quite wonderful. :)
Lady Di Tn said…
Thanks Lee Peace

Popular Posts