Spring

 These little blooms are some of my favorite in Spring. They are so delicate and it would be fun to have a whole area of them to enjoy instead of one here and there.
 This is my painting that I have titled Mz. Spring. I really hope that I can get back to painting and I can do a Mz Summer, Mz Fall and a Mz Winter. The Four Seasons which would go with My Calendar Girls.
This is Bat Kitty and she was name thus because one of her ears is clipped. Yes she is a Walk On but she was once someones pet as she is really friendly. I found out that when an ear is clipped it is the international sign that the animal has been fixed and released. All I know is she got good directions to come live on the Hill.

The Kitty justice if you feed them they are then yours.

Comments

DUTA said…
The three pictures in your post are very attractive!
I like the delicacy of the tiny blooms in the first one, your painting talent in the middle one, the black beauty of the cat in the last one.
Fine selection of Nature's work and your art work!
So nice to see you posting again and painting!
Lady Di Tn said…
Duta
Thanks and Peace

Monica
Posting but not painting yet. That was a series I started and have not finished. But they will be in the works soon. Peace
Adullamite said…
Love the cat!
Lee said…
We're in our winter here. I'm loving the chillier temps.

And I love your painting, Miss Kitty. It's great. I've not picked up my brushes and dipped them into my paints for ages. I keep telling myself I must do so...and do more graphite drawing, too. Space is my problem. And I did give away all my brushes, paints and pencils, (graphite and coloured), so I would have to start all over again from scratch...one day...

Popular Posts