AUGUST IS ALMOST OVER

Here is Margie enjoying the snow. I put this on here to COOL all my friends who are suffering from the HEAT. 
Going to Cheekwood to see the Tulips were our only truly fun outing this year. Most of the year has been work work and work. Very glad we were blessed with mental and physical ability to complete the tasks. 
This was the worse thing that happen to ole Kitty J this year. On my MIL 102 birthday( which she did not celebrate as she left us in October of last year) I lost my one and only brother. Been four months but seems like yesterday RIP Little Brother. I always called him that no matter how old he was. He was only 64 when he took the last trip of life. This photo was taken while  we had been out hunting on many of of our fun days when I snapped this photo of him. Lots of great memories. 
The Rose Breasted Grosbeaks came and went on the yearly schedule. This added a little normal to our daily lives. Oh how pretty the males are and the Cardinal male continue to visit our feeder. Always heard it was a visitor from Heaven and since we have a rather large flock of them, I guess Heaven is filling up with our loved ones. 
Mimi's cat  will be twenty next month. Hun pulled the chair around in the living room into the sunshine and I put one of Mimi's lap blankets in the chair for him. He has really become more social and vocal since her passing. Poor little guy misses his Person.
We still get to enjoy the many sunrises on the Hill. We are fortunate that we did not get as much rain as the 3 counties  which are west and next to our county . The town of Waverly was hit the worse and there have been lots of news media about it but there were others who also were flooded and everyone need help and prayers. Did you know that is the best place you can be is in someone prayers. PEACE AND HOPE
 

Comments

DUTA said…
I'm sorry about the loss of your brother. May his soul rest in peace! My sincerest condolences to you.
As usual, your photos are terrific! I like them all: Margie and the snow, the birds, sunrise on the hill.
I'm a great believer in the power of prayer, so I agree with you about the best place one can be.
Lady Di Tn said…
Duta
Thanks for coming by and leaving a comment. Thanks for the condolences about my Little Brother. I appreciate the compliment on my photos. Peace

Popular Posts