MONTHLY POST FOR NOVEMBER

Our walk on cat has gotten out of our good graces because we were letting her in the house and the last time she was inside, she jumped the 20 + year old cat, Sam. She has now been ban from the inside. She has a body heat reflecting bed in the garage where she eats and sleeps at night so she will be okay. 
We have been Blessed with lots of pretty sunrises on the Hill, due to the time change we will just have to get up earlier now to get to see them. I am in the majority and wish the time would stay the same year round and we would not have to adjust to this silly law. The health experts say stay on a schedule. How when you have to adjust twice a year. Even with the doctors saying more heart attacks, strokes, and car accidents happen when the time changes the powers that be do not change it to be the same year round. All Americans should demand that the law be changed (83 percent want it changed) Another thing that needs changing but the Idiots in charge will not fix it, I guess they are trying to figure out what kind of PORK to add first. 


Refection of the sunrise above makes me reflect on past happens. Dr. House states "Everybody lies" on his TV show. Yes he is correct and some just omit a valuable detail. I have been subject to both these last few years. Also "Thank You" is all you get for your time and effort. Mom always told me to treat others the way you wish to be treated, however she never told me that most will not be as nice as you. So live, learn and adapt. 



 These three photos show the some of the flowers and plants that made it back inside for the winter. A total of 45 plants now reside in their winters place. Still need to cut back more but how when I am a plant addict. 

The Kitty Justice is this is the 3rd ber month of 2021 and I am looking forward to the Thanksgiving meal with family. 

Comments

DUTA said…
Your photos, including the sunrise, are awesome!
"Live, learn and adapt " is a wise saying!.
We all need to do that in order to be able to cope with Life's happenings.
Lady Di Tn said…
Duta
Thank you for your kind words. If I did not have that motto I might be overwhelmed with what has occurred in the last few years. As for me I am thankful for today because LIFE can turn on a dime as some of my family and friends have found to be too true. Peace and Hope be with you dear friend.

Popular Posts