FOUND HER RESIDENCE

I know you are wondering who lives there under the umbrella mushroom. Now really don't you remember the fairy tales?

In High School I submitted a painting of her and won First Place. My pictures was hung in the library of the school for all the students to see. Also, the Blue Ribbon with the First place notation.

Now I was too poor to have formal lessons and my best buddy had had lots of lessons. He submitted a couple of paintings but he did not even get an honorable mention. With a bitter pill he lamented that it was BECAUSE------------. I knew he was hurt so I did not make a big deal of it but oh how happy I was inside to have won.

Now do you know who she is? It starts with a T. The authors first name was Hans.
Now do you know?

The kitty justice is I saw her pixiness just the other day when I spotted her home.

Comments

Popular Posts