This is last year tulips. This year they were massacred by the 15 minute hail storm we had a couple of weekends ago.
The yellow arch angel is blooming and does not seem to be as hurt as my other flowers were by the hail storm.

This is a sign that Puppy has in his room and I think every business should post it in their windows.



These are the colorful hats I found at Fred's a couple of weekend ago. I have added flowers and scarfs to them and will post the result in another post. I have worn the red one with red and black flowers with a big ladybug pin on it to Tommy's funeral. Would you have expected anything different from Kitty.
Are y'all planning to cook Easter dinner or lunch? Here is the menu I plan to prepare: Honey glazed ham, sweet potato casserole, green beans, apricot salad, rolls and fudge brownies. I will prepare two items today, one tomorrow and then cook the other three on Sunday.
The Kitty Justice is every Friday is a GOOD Friday . I shall leave you with a quote from Hans Christian Andersen, "Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale."



Comments

I have never heard Lamium called archangel. Hmmmmm..... Nothing will kill it and it is a travelling weed out here, yet it is sold in all the nurseries. I guess you can tell it is not my favorite. A variety sold here is called 'Herman's Pride' and herman can have it. MB
Lady Di Tn said…
MB
I bought it from a nursey book because it was said to be used as shady groun cover and it does cover. You are the second person who has told me I have a weed. LOL
Peace

Popular Posts